Departure Date: 01/05/2020
Fly to 'The Land of Smiles' with the award-winning Emirates and enjoy the engaging in-flight entertainment en route. Combine a relaxing beach break on the soft-white sands of Khao Lak with two nights of jungle trekking at the awe-inspiring Elephant Hills. This terrific twin-centre Thai escape promises to deliver an unforgettable holiday that’s nothing short of bucket-list worthy.
• Your adventure begins with five nights in a serene and spacious Sands Room at The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani. Relax, unwind and admire the gorgeous vistas of the beautiful gardens or shimmering lagoon from your private balcony.
• During your stay, bask in the warm sunshine by the peaceful adult-only pool, cool off with an exotic cocktail at one of the swim-up bars or soothe your body, mind and spirit in the holistic spa. When you’ve worked up an appetite, take your pick from a variety of delectable dining options, including sumptuous seafood and a selection of international favourites.
• Bidding farewell to blissful Khao Lak, it’s on to the award-winning Elephant Hills in southern Thailand’s scenic Khao Sok National Park. The country’s first luxury tented jungle camp, a wealth of exhilarating experiences awaits, whether it be scenic walks and jungle safaris or canoe trips and unforgettable elephant encounters.
• Your stay here also includes use of the camp’s small swimming pool, the services of an English-speaking tour guide and evening activities, which include movies, dance performances and cooking demonstrations.
• 5 nights at The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani and 2 nights at Elephant Hills
• Sands Room and Half Board at The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani and JS3 Elephant Hills Jungle Safaris (Elephant Hills Main Camp) and Full Board at Elephant Hills
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Gatwick 01/05/20 with transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,855 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.