Departure Date: 18/02/2020
Immerse yourself in a world of wonder at Dubai’s iconic Atlantis, The Palm. Set at the top of the exclusive Palm Island with views across the glittering Arabian Sea and the stunning Dubai skyline, there’s something for all ages to enjoy at this incredible aquatic-themed resort.
• Your light and airy Palm King Room features a sleek design inspired by the ocean, and offers beautiful views over Palm Island and the dazzling Dubai skyline.
• Enjoy complimentary access to the exciting Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, or visit the newly-opened Wavehouse - an urban outdoor dining and entertainment venue that guarantees hours of fun for all the family.
• One of the finest culinary destinations in all of Dubai, take your pick from over 20 incredible dining options, ranging from the legendary Japanese-Peruvian fusion creations at Nobu, to a burger bar and ‘night brunches’ complete with street performers and acrobats.
• Younger guests will love the amazing kids’ club complete with an underwater theatre, whilst teens will be in their element at Club Rush with its mocktail bar and entertainment lounges. For some much needed ‘us time’, head to the heavenly ShuiQi Spa, relax poolside or bask in the sunshine on the exclusive private beach.
• 3 nights at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
• Palm King Room, Full board
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Birmingham, 18/02/20 with private transfers included
• 36% discount included, plus kids go for free
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
3 nights from £3,715 per family of three
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.