Departure Date: 11/05/2021
Glorious beaches, spectacular landscapes and year-round sunshine make lively Barbados one of the most sought-after islands in the Caribbean. For seven nights in May 2021, you’ll enjoy an indulgent escape at the recently renovated Fairmont Royal Pavilion, with sensational 60% savings included. Set in an unrivalled beachfront location on Barbados’ world-famous Platinum Coast, this stunning resort is setting new standards of ultra-luxury in the Caribbean and beyond.
• At the end of another perfect day, retire to your stunning Luxury Oceanfront Room, which features a large glass-fronted balcony offering magnificent views over the Caribbean Sea and the sandy beach.
• Bask in the sunshine by the fabulous freshwater pool, swim with the turtles in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea or indulge in some pampering at the seaside spa.
• When it comes to eats and drinks, there’s a vibrant variety of delectable options to choose from. Savour mouth-watering Caribbean flavours at al fresco Taboras, delve into exquisite local and international dishes accompanied by breath-taking sea views at the elegant Palm Terrace or enjoy a laidback lunch at the Beach Club.
• 7 nights at Fairmont Royal Pavilion
• Luxury Oceanfront Room, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow Airport, departing 11/05/21
• Private return transfers included
• 60% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/01/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Prices based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,799 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.