Departure Date: 22/04/2021
Located at the tip of South Male Atoll, and Just a 45-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport, the Sun Siyam Olhuveli is renowned for its pristine beaches and abundant sandbanks. Scattered across the island, the resort’s well-appointed Maldivian-inspired suites and contemporary villas all overlook the beach or lagoon. Designed to cater to your every whim, the resort has an array of facilities including one of the Maldives’ largest overwater restaurants, three pools to choose from, including an adults-only infinity pool and an array of watersports on offer.
• Your spacious beachfront Deluxe Room features a private terrace or panoramic balcony, with the waters of the lagoon just a few steps away.
• The resort has seven restaurants and four bars to choose from. Seafood lovers should reserve a table at the open air grill, or make a pitstop at one of the resort’s weekly beach barbecue dinners.
• Discover the island's best-kept secret at the resort’s secluded spa which promotoes holistic health, beauty and wellbeing inspired by Ayurvedic practice.
• The lagoon is the ideal playground for watersport enthusiasts. Choose from a range of activities including windsurfing, kayaking, sailing or jet skiing.
• 7 nights at Sun Siyam Olhuveli
• Deluxe Room, Full Board
• Return flights with Qatar Airways departing from London Gatwick, 22/04/21 with speedboat transfers included
• 25% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/10/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,899 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.