Departure Date: 16/10/2020
Pack the car and head to the Lake District for a long weekend of relaxation amongst some of the UK’s most lush green landscapes. With your stylish new lodge, you’ll have the perfect base for getting out and exploring the surrounding landscape with Great Mell Fell and Skiddaw each within easy reach for a day out hiking.
• Brand new in 2020, your contemporary lodge has two-bedrooms, each with its own TV, to give you and the children your own space. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area gives you a spacious environment for enjoying family time.
• Stay connected to the outdoors through your patio doors which open direct onto your private decking where your outdoor hot tub awaits.
• At just 4.5 miles from the beautiful Ullswater, you’ll be able to explore some of the Lake Districts fells whilst taking in its most arresting views.
• Just a short stroll from your lodge, is the village of Greystoke with its warm inviting pub and castle which dates back almost 1000 years. The market town of Penrith is also in close proximity where you can restock amongst the independent stores and market stalls.
• 3 nights at Flusco Wood, the Lake District
• Askham Deluxe Lodge, Self-Catering
• Departing 16/10/2020
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 20/09/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price for entire lodge sleeping four guests.
3 nights from £605 per lodge
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.