Departure Date: 07/11/2021
Top up your Vitamin D levels with a dose of winter sun on this iconic UNESCO Biosphere Reserve island with its rugged northern coastline, central mountain peaks, verdant laurel forests and golden southern beaches. You’ll benefit from a base at one of Gran Canaria’s longest-established resorts – one with a firm commitment to sustainability and local communities.
• Benefit from the fabulous amenities of your Moorish-inspired four-star hotel with its plum location close to the Maspalomas Dunes, including a large pool nestled within sub-tropical gardens, complimentary diving lessons in the pool, Pilates, indoor and outdoor gyms, and a spa with hire of a private terrace with a hot tub.
• Amble the charming cobbled streets of the historical quarter of Vequeta lined with traditional Spanish architecture, ranging from late Gothic to Renaissance, and sample the delicious tapas in the old quarter.
• Experience Tamadaba Natural Park, the largest on the island, with its pine forest, endemic plants and birdlife including woodpeckers, kestrels and hawks.
• Head for the Blue Flag-awarded Amadorethes Beach or one of the island’s other golden stretches of sand.
• Discover volcanic rock pools and hidden coves that can only be accessed by boat or on foot, giving them a really remote feel.
• 7 nights at Seaside Sandy Beach, Gran Canaria
• Double standard, half-board
• Return flights from Manchester with Jet2, departing 07/11/2021 with private return airport transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults.
7 nights from £1,069 per person for 2
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.