Departure Date: 22/11/2021
Get away from it all as a family in a cosy lodge in a gorgeous country setting a short walk from Bala Lake, against a backdrop of mountains, valleys and deep forests. Set in lovely landscaped grounds of its own, the park includes a children’s play area, a games room, a coffee shop and a grocery.
• Enjoy sailing and other water sports on Bala Lake, the largest expanse of natural open water in Wales, and immerse yourselves in rural Welsh life in the quaint market town of Bala with its traditional independent shops in picturesque buildings.
• Cosy up in lodges positioned to maximise space and highlight the scenery, with contemporary interiors blending style with home-from-home touches.
• Indulge in optional extras including a Pamper Pack of prosecco, flowers and chocolates.
• Benefit from family amenities including cots and highchairs, and bring the family dog for a small extra charge.
• 3 nights in Gwynedd
• Foxglove 4 Moselle Lodge
• Use of a private outdoor hot tub
• Free run of landscaped gardens with play area and games room
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on full lodge.
3 nights from £759 per lodge
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.