Departure Date: 31/05/2022
Next May, sample the delights of Singapore from your luxury base at the Shangri-La Hotel. An oasis of calm and refinement in a hectic but endlessly fascinating city, it sits in its own 15 acres of lush greenery and includes a sleek spa, a sparkling outdoor pool. tennis courts, outdoor yoga sessions and a choice of 11 restaurants and bars
• Enjoy the hotel’s prime location just a short walk from Orchard Road and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Singapore Botanic Gardens, where you’ll find, among other things, The National Orchid Garden with the world's largest orchid display.
• Discover more of Singapore’s rich heritage - especially the colonial and cultural districts of Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Gelam. Colourful Chinatown is packed not only with shops, restaurants and cafés but a dizzying array of places of worship, from Buddhist and Hindu temples to a mosque.
• Take time getting to know modern Singapore including the Gardens by the Bay nature park and greening project with their ‘Supertrees’ and state-of-the-art glasshouses, and Marina Bay Sands with its ArtScience Museum and immersive virtual adventure through the rainforests of Southeast Asia.
• Sample some of the world’s best street food from Singapore’s famous hawker stalls – it’s so good it’s was added to UNESCO’s list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2020.
• 5 nights at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
• Deluxe Tower Wing Room, Room Only
• Return flights from London Heathrow with British Airways, departing 31/05/22 with private return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
5 nights from £1,225 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.