Departure Date: 22/11/2022
Visit two of the world’s most sought-after destinations for luxury travel this November with this 10-night trip to Dubai and the Maldives. With no need to quarantine at either of your destinations or on your return to the UK, for fully vaccinated travellers, you can look forward to enjoying some worry-free time in the sun as you escape the chills of home.
• Occupying an exclusive spot within the Madinat Jumeirah complex, Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is made up of a collection of summerhouses, bordering tranquil waterways. The resort represents a modern take on a traditional Arabian village, with authentic architectural design and traditional boats meandering along the waterways.
• Your Arabian Summerhouse comes with the services of a dedicated butler who’ll be on hand to help you unpack, make dinner reservations and more. The balcony is the ideal spot to take in the grandeur of the resort as you admire the lush landscaped gardens.
• In the Maldives, your Water Villa sits atop the coral, on a pier that stretches out into the turquoise waters of the North Lagoon. See even farther across the ocean from your private rooftop terrace where you can dine or simply relax. On the lower deck, sit in a shaded sunken lounge or cool down and drift in your very own pool.
• Take your pick, from therapeutic spa treatments and yoga, to re-energising treatments and separate saunas in the resort’s 24-hour fitness centre – all with the most spectacular overwater views.
• 5 nights at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf and 5 nights at Jumeirah Maldives Olhahali Island
• Arabian Summerhouse Deluxe / Water Villa with Pool, Bed & breakfast
• Return flights from London Heathrow Airport with Emirates, departing 22/11/22 with return transfers included
• Upgrade to Business Class flights for an additional £2,680 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/10/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
10 nights from £7,349 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.