Departure Date: 25/10/2021
Escape to the Scottish Highlands during October half term, for four nights of fun in the great outdoors. Occupying an idyllic location in the valley of the Quharity Burn, with the famous Cat Law Hill to the north and views of the Airlie Monument, your glamping pod offers an excellent starting point for exploration.
• Perfect for a family getaway or a couple’s retreat, your pod accommodates up to four people with a king size bed and sofa that can be converted into a double bed.
• Your kitchen comes equipped with hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and cooking utensils.
• Outside, you can take in the breathtaking views from your own enclosed decking area and soak in the wood-burning hot tub – perfect for chilled autumn evenings gazing up at the clear night sky.
• Don’t forget to pack your hiking gear for a day in the Cairngorms. The National Park is home to some of Scotland’s most arresting scenery and a popular haunt for ‘Munro Baggers’. These walking enthusiasts travel across Scotland climbing the 282 Munros that adorn its countryside.
• 4 nights in Angus Glens, Scottish Highlands
• Luxury Glamping Pod
• Check in 25/10/21
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 4 people sharing.
4 nights from £395 per pod
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.