Departure Date: 27/02/2021
Leave the day to day behind and reward yourself with a taste of ultimate luxury in the cosmopolitan city of Dubai - the jewel of the Arabian Desert. JA Ocean View is symbolic of the lavish lifestyle and luxury touches that Dubai has become famous for, and this is your chance to experience it for yourself.
• Elegantly designed, comfortably spacious and offering marvellous view out across the Arabian Gulf, your Sea View Room is stylishly appointed with modern decor. Just steps away from the beach and vibrant shopping area, your room guarantees easy access to all you could want for an unforgettable trip.
• With the centre of Dubai in such easy reach you can choose to explore or stay right here to relax in the infinity edge swimming pool, workout in the state-of-the-art fitness centre or work on your tan on the dedicated sundeck.
• With five contrasting dining options available you can choose between al fresco dining by the pool at LVL BLU, authentic New York pizza at Motorino Pizzeria, seasonal dishes at Le Rivage, mouth-watering bar food at Offside or Italian-style deli at Caffe Via.
• No stay at JA Ocean View would be complete without a visit to Calm Spa where a selection of facials, massages and body treatments across 4 treatment rooms await to cleanse your body and leave you feeling refreshed.
• 3 nights at JA Ocean View
• Sea View Room, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Birmingham Airport, 27/02/21 with private transfers included
• Upgrade to half board for an additional £60 per person
• Covered by the TC Flexible Promise*
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
3 nights from £725 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. *Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel between September 2020 and March 2021. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.