Departure Date: 10/08/2020
Located in lush clifftop gardens on Tenerife’s sun-kissed south-west coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is the ideal choice for a family escape. From lounging on the secluded beach and lazing by the pool, through to the Ritz Kids Club as well as a round of golf on the 18-hole championship course and a full range of exciting water sports, this superb Moorish inspired resort has the world-class facilities to enable you to live out the holiday of your dreams.
• Villa One Bedroom Garden View Suite features an opulent marble bathroom, plush linens and a Nespresso coffee machine, surrounded by lush botanical with Magnificent views of the ocean and garden.
• When it’s time to dine, you can choose from no fewer than twelve restaurants and bars, including two Michelin starred options. The hotel also offers kid-friendly menus.
• There’s also a plethora of first-class facilities to enjoy, including exciting water sports, a tennis academy, seven stunning swimming pools and an exclusive beach.
• The children will be in their element at the complimentary Ritz Kids Club, whilst for the adults, there’s an award-winning spa and unlimited golf available on the championship course.
• 7 nights at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama, Tenerife
• Villa One Bedroom Garden View Suite, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with Ryanair departing Birmingham Airport including 20kg baggage per person, 10/08/20 with private transfers included
• 20% savings included plus free kids
• 2 complimentary wellness experience passes (per room)
• 2 complimentary press items (per room)
• A la carte breakfast dining at El Mirador Restaurant
• Complimentary drinks & canapes around the pool
• Villa Club Lounge with complimentary aperitifs with canapes (daily between 6pm – 8pm)
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/10/2020 for stay dates from 24/07/20 until 05/11/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults 2 children age 6 & 8. Alternative airline/ departure airport: Easyjet (including 15kg per person) 11th August from LGW £3,460 per family of 4 (child age 6 & 8)
7 nights from £3,395 per family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.