Departure Date: 23/07/2021
Thoroughly British, Bovey Castle stands within 275 acres of beautiful countryside within Devon's Dartmoor National Park. The estate is vast, so there's plenty to do; enjoy afternoon tea by the cracking fire, hire a classic car, or follow the estate’s keepers on a one-hour tour of Bovey Castle Deer Park; you may even get a chance to bottle-feed baby fawns.
• Looking out across the rolling valleys of Dartmoor National Park, which surround Bovey Castle, your Castle Room blends grants you the experience of sleeping in a historic castle whilst most come with the modern amenity of a walk-in shower.
• The roaring fires and cosy seating at Smith’s Brasserie create a welcoming atmosphere. The AA Rosette-awarded restaurant serves seasonal British menus, made from locally sourced ingredients from Devon and the wider south-west. The restaurants' nibbles menu features honey and mustard ‘Old English’ sausages and smoked haddock and dill fish cakes.
• A stay at Bovey Castle puts you in a prime position to explore the National Park. Test your skills at the hotel’s archery range and clay pigeon shooting, or invent your own creation at the cocktail masterclasses.
• Take yourself away for a soothing treatment at Elan Spa. The bespoke personalised facial is a tailored treatment to purify and boost your skin; customised by the highly trained therapists to attune to your body.
• 3 nights at Bovey Castle Hotel & Spa, Devon
• Classic Room
• Check-in 23/07/21
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on two people sharing.
3 nights from £495 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.