Departure Date: 03/06/2020
Nestled within the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa Atoll, Vakkaru Maldives boasts a secluded location that features glistening soft white sand beaches, and a house reef that is home to a unique variety of vibrant marine life. With sensational restaurants, original experiences and an incredible spa, this resort delivers everything guests could need to create unforgettable memories.
• Surrounded by swaying coconut trees and luscious foliage, your Beach Spa Pool Villa features a private terrace and direct beach access.
• Fusing ancient rituals with quality natural ingredients the resort’s Spa takes a holistic approach to its bespoke rejuvenating, relaxing and revitalizing treatments.
• A tantalising variety of delectable dishes from Europe to Asia are served across the resort’s five impeccably beautiful restaurants.
• Embark on a local island excursion, enjoy a mesmeric snorkelling trip or marvel at the marine life via a glass kayak.
• 7 nights at the Vakkaru, Maldives
• Beach Spa Pool Villa, complimentary half board upgrade
• Return flights with Emirates, in Business Class, departing from Edinburgh 03/06/2020 with return transfers included
• 40% discount and complimentary half board included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £5,525 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.