Departure Date: 15/09/2019
Your unforgettable autumnal adventure begins in Boston, Massachusetts - the natural starting point for any tour of New England and your base for the next three nights. Prepare to be mesmerised by New England’s fiery blaze as the scenery goes the full autumnal spectrum, from gold to orange to red – a truly magical experience, and one that you’re sure to treasure forever. During your time here, enjoy an included sightseeing tour, which takes you along parts of the famous Freedom Trail to the Granary Burial Ground, Beacon Hill, Quincy Market and Cambridge, home of Harvard University. There’s also the chance to head to beautiful Cape Cod on an exciting full-day optional tour.
Leaving Boston behind, explore coastal Salem, home of the infamous Witch Trials, before taking the scenic drive along the Kancamagus Highway to witness more of the splendid fall foliage. Drive through the White Mountains and Franconia Notch State Park, before reaching Vermont, where you’ll enjoy a short visit to Montpellier - the smallest state capital in the USA. Driving northwards through the gentle Vermont countryside to the Canadian border, head to French-influenced Montreal for a two-night stay. During your time here, you’ll also enjoy a trip to Quebec City, the heart of French Canada and the only walled city in North America. Canada’s capital city of Ottawa is next, before a picturesque drive along the Maple Leaf Trail to reach the exciting city of Toronto, where an included sightseeing tour allows you to discover its many highlights. You’ll also experience one of Canada’s most iconic natural wonders with a visit to the awesome Niagara Falls. With incredible £1,000 per couple savings and free VIP private UK airport transfers, this terrific tour offers a great value way to experience glorious New England and Eastern Canada this Fall.
• 3 nights at Boston Marriott Copley Place | 1 night at Fox Ridge Resort | 1 night at Commodores Inn | 2 nights at Hotel Faubourg Montreal | 1 night at Capital Hill Hotel & Suites Ottawa | 2 nights at Chelsea Hotel
• Double or twin rooms throughout
• 3 meals included; 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner
• Return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow Airport, departing 15/09/19 (regional departures also available at a supplement)
• Free VIP private UK airport transfers (based on at least two people travelling from/ to a residential address within a 100-mile route of your mainland UK departure airport)
• Overseas transfers and other transportation included
• Services of a Travelsphere tour manager and specialist local guide included
• Porterage included
• All sightseeing and excursions as specified in the itinerary included
• Savings of £1000 per couple included
UK - Boston| Boston | Boston | Salem - Kancamagus Highway | Vermont | Montreal | Quebec City | Ottawa | Toronto | Niagara Falls | Toronto -UK| UK
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
12 days from £2,049 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.