Departure Date: 28/05/2021
Depart on an enriching five-night cruise through the cultured cities of the Netherlands and Belgium. The compact size of your ship, Braemar, makes it perfect for navigating through waterways that lay off-limits to larger ships, brining you closer to the heart of Europe’s finest cities.
• After a day out exploring the cities, relax in your stylish Interior Room, watching a show on the Smart TV in the comfortable, climate-controlled setting.
• Five-course à la carte dinners, breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks; dining onboard Braemar is an indulgent experience. Be sure to save room for afternoon tea where a selection of sandwiches and cakes are served up.
• When you’re not out exploring, there’s a wide range of engaging lectures to attend on board. There is also a swimming pool, jacuzzi and a gym.
• In Rotterdam, learn of the city’s maritime history amongst the prestigious museums. The city’s Delfshaven neighbourhood is the place to head to for boutique shopping, and is one of the few remaining areas who’s buildings predate the 20th century.
• 5 nights onboard Braemar
• Interior Room
• Full board
• Cruise departing from Southampton on 28/05/21
• Save up to £500 per cabin
• More limited-time Fred. Olsen offers are available, contact your Travel Counsellor for more details
Southampton, UK | Rotterdam, Netherlands | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Antwerp, Belgium (overnight) | Antwerp, Belgium | Southampton
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/11/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing. Supplier Terms and Conditions apply, contact your Travel Counsellor for more details.
5 nights from £449 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.