Departure Date: 08/12/2020
Set in a beautiful bay looking over Barbados’ stunning southern coastline and close to bustling St. Lawrence Gap, the contemporary Ocean Two Resort & Residences feature a whole host of fabulous facilities, elegant accommodation and a laidback vibe where nothing is ever a trouble.
• At the end of the day, retire to your superb guestroom, which you’ll find well-appointed with luxurious amenities and stunning ocean views.
• While away sun-kissed Caribbean days relaxing on the deck by the gorgeous swimming pool, enjoying a tropical cocktail or on the soft white sands of the secluded beach.
• Take part in the variety of wonderful water sports that are on offer, including the chance to snorkel at the diving reef just offshore.
• When it comes to eats and drinks, Taste Restaurant serves creative Caribbean cuisine and fresh seafood, whilst Oasis is the place to be for artisan cocktails and live music.
• 7 nights at Ocean Two Resort & Residences
• Standard Hotel Room, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with British Airway’s from London Gatwick Airport, departing 08/12/20 with private return transfers included
• 50% Discount plus $75 Restaurant Credit per room, per stay
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/10/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,215 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.