Departure Date: 24/10/2021
Sat minutes from the city centre and close to Dubai Internet City, a collection of malls and some of the Middle East’s finest golf clubs, Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai elegantly towers over the city’s Marina.
• The oriental treatments at B/Attitude Spa take inspiration from the ancient therapies of the East, to lead you on a unique pathway of rejuvenation. Alongside age-old methods, the treatments use premier product lines by Elemis, La Valle and Charme D’Orient. The spa’s contemporary setting with Chakra infused décor creates a unique atmosphere across its 12 treatment rooms, two Hammam treatment rooms, saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, relaxation area and juice bar.
• When it’s time to dine, the Grosvenor is a gastronomic delight, with an extensive range of innovative restaurants to choose from. We recommend sitting down to dine at Toro Toro where famed chef Richard Sandoval serves up his signature take on South American cuisine in an evocative setting adorned with rustic natural wood, burnt orange leather seating and large windows overlooking the marina.
• As a guest of the Grosvenor, you’ll also be able to enjoy all of the fantastic facilities on offer at the nearby sister property, Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa, such as a selection of beautiful swimming pools, one of Dubai’s most pristine beaches and an action-packed kids’ club.
• 5 nights at Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai
• Deluxe Room, Half Board
• Return flights with Emirates from London Heathrow, departing 24/10/21 with private transfers included
• Early booking savings for October Half Term
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/06/2021. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
5 nights from £1,729 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.