Departure Date: 03/07/2022
This 7-night all-inclusive itinerary departing from Dover takes you cruising across the Wadden Sea, setting for the great espionage novels ‘Riddle of the Sands’. En route you’ll explore the heritage of Hamburg and Esbjerg, visit Emden at the mouth of the River Ems, and venture to the unique North Sea island and wildlife haven of tiny Heligoland.
• Enjoy the luxury and space of a boutique vessel with all-balcony cabins, a cosseting spa, a sparkling outdoor pool and a 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio.
• Get an insider view of Hamburg, Esbjerg and Emden on guided sightseeing excursions included in your holiday price.
• Take an optional excursion from Esbjerg to Denmark’s oldest town, Ribe, to uncover the Viking heritage of the region.
• From Emden, with its World War II history, make an optional visit to Meyer Werft Shipyard in Papenburg, where Spirit of Discovery and its sister Spirit of Adventure were built.
Dover | Hamburg, Germany | Esbjerg, Denmark | Emden, Germany | Heligoland, Germany | Dover
• 7 nights onboard Spirit of Discovery, Saga Cruises
• Balcony cabin, speciality dining and drinks
• Departing from Dover 03/07/2022, with return travel service from your home to the port
• Includes up to 20% savings
• 3 sightseeing excursions
• Gratuities and WiFi
• Travel insurance and cancellation cover (reduction of £75 if not required)
• New lower price available for single travellers
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,129 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.