Departure Date: 17/04/2022
Savour precious moments with your loved one within the sublime surroundings of Rendezvous, Saint Lucia. Enjoy the time you spend alone, under the sun and the stars, free from the shackles of work schedules and responsibilities, in an environment crafted especially for making your experience as memorable as possible.
• On the beach with a river meandering through it, this family-owned all-adult, all-inclusive boutique retreat dispenses with TVs in rooms and WiFi in restaurants for a real getaway feel.
• Dining, premium-brand drinks, motorised and other water sports including scuba boat dives with personalised instruction, and unlimited tennis with the on-site pro make this romantic hideaway perfect for restoring mind and body while grabbing some ‘we time’.
• The serene spa tucked away in the Water Garden has its river pools and riverside beds with waiter service offering treatments administered by staff trained at the sister BodyHoliday wellbeing and fitness retreat, so you know you’re getting the real deal. There’s also tai chi and Pilates on offer, plus an adventure programme embracing the likes of rainforest hikes and abseiling accompanied by expert guides, and chocolate-making experiences.
• Unforgettable dining at the resort includes the barefoot Malabar Beach Club with tables romantically arrayed beneath an open-sail roof and furniture made from local Samaan trees and driftwood.
• 7 nights at Rendezvous, Saint Lucia
• Premium Garden View Room, All-inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, departing 17/04/22 with private return transfers included
• Includes 25% savings
• Upgrade to Premium Economy flights for £450 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,749 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.