Departure Date: 13/03/2020
Set your sights on the sun-kissed Caribbean this March and join P&O Cruises’ newly-enhanced flagship, Britannia, on a sensational 14-night voyage around these gorgeous islands. Whether you’re seeking adventure, or you simply want to relax and soak up the warm sunshine, the Caribbean’s sugar-white beaches and crystal-clear seas provide the perfect playground, however you wish to spend your time.
• Your luxurious and comfortable Inside Stateroom features a range of lavish amenities and is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
• Departing from blissful Barbados, call at a selection of dazzling destinations. Haggle with spice vendors in laidback Grenada, sway to the sun-drenched sounds of soca in St. Lucia, soak up the French-Dutch charms of St Maarten and find a slice of white-sand paradise for every day of the year on one of Antigua’s 365 stunning beaches.
• When you’re not onshore discovering the dreamy islands of the Caribbean, you’ll be able to make the most of the fantastic facilities, exciting activities and world-class entertainment onboard Britannia. With full use of the ship’s gym, pools and luxurious leisure options, there’s something for everyone to enjoy onboard.
• Whether it’s top-notch dishes in Britannia’s main restaurants, al fresco snacks by the pool or a traditional afternoon tea, there’s sure to be a dining venue to suit both your mood and your appetite.
Bridgetown, Barbados (overnight onboard)| Bridgetown, Barbados | At Sea | Curacao, Curacao | Oranjestad, Aruba | At Sea | Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago | Grenada, Grenada | Castries, Saint Lucia | At Sea | St. Kitts, Leeward Islands | Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda | St. Maarten, St. Maarten | At Sea | Bridgetown, Barbados
• 14 nights onboard Britannia
• Inside Cabin, Full board
• Cruise departing from Bridgetown, Barbados, 13/03/20
• Return flights from London, 13/03/20 with transfers included (flights are also available from Birmingham, Newcastle and Manchester)
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
14 nights from £1,399 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.