Departure Date: 02/08/2020
Set sail onboard the luxurious Crown Princess for a magical 13-night family cruise around the breath-takingly beautiful Mediterranean; stopping off at some of its most iconic ports along the way. With premium drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and gratuities all included, you’ll want for nothing during your stunning cruise holiday, and with a low deposit of just £50 per person, there’s never been a better time to book.
• Plenty big enough for your family of four, your spacious Mini Suite features a range of lavish amenities and a beautiful balcony - the perfect spot to relax and watch the stunning scenery glide slowly by.
• Whilst onboard, enjoy an amazing all-inclusive service; with all of your meals and drinks provided for you at the ship’s superb selection of restaurants and bars.
• Watch your favourite blockbuster at ‘Movies Under the Stars’ outdoor theatre, take a dip in one of the sparkling swimming pools or head over to the Piazza and soak up the relaxed street café ambience. Kids and teens will love the interactive Discovery at SEA programme, whilst the adults can indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at the Lotus Spa.
• As you sail through the sun-drenched Mediterranean, explore a rich variety of stunning destinations, from the unforgettable Eternal City of Rome and the renaissance treasures of Florence, to the colourful culture of Spanish Morocco.
Southampton | At Sea | At Sea | At Sea | Barcelona, Spain | Marseille (Provence), France | Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy | Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy | Sardinia (Alghero), Italy | At Sea | Ceuta, Spanish Morocco, Spain | At Sea | At Sea | Southampton
• 13 nights onboard Crown Princess
• Mini Suite, All-inclusive
• Departing from Southampton, 02/08/20
• Includes unlimited Wi-Fi, gratuities and premium drinks package
• £50 per person low deposit
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
13 nights from £9,515 per family of four
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.