Departure Date: 27/04/2022
Embarking from Southampton, you’ll sail down the stunning Atlantic coasts of France, Spain and Portugal. Along with eight port days giving you full rein to explore compelling destinations including French wine capital Bordeaux and Spanish Seville with its Moorish feel, three sea days will give you the time to make full use of the fabulous facilities and amenities of the ground-breaking Celebrity Beyond?, launching in spring 2022.
• Be among the first to experience the third ship in the revolutionary Edge® Series, taking Celebrity Cruises’ outward-facing design further than ever in newly expanded open-air spaces.
• On your sea days, relax onboard in one of the cabanas, in the the art gallery, in the rooftop garden, in the spa or in the family lazer maze, among many, many options.
• Discover the charming Mallorcan capital with its Gothic feel and El Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
• Take a tour of Lisbon including beautifully restored Graca with its historic tiled buildings and mansions and the arts district of Chiado.
• Upgrade to tempting accommodation options including suites in the exclusive Retreat with its private restaurant, lounge and sundeck, or Aquaclass staterooms with spa benefits.
Southampton | At sea | Bordeaux (La Rochelle) | Bilbao | At sea | Lisbon | Seville (Cadiz) | Malaga | At sea | Palma | Barcelona | Fly back to UK
• 10 nights onboard Celebrity Beyond, Celebrity Cruises
• Inside Stateroom, Always Included
• Departing from Southampton 27/04/22
• Menus by a Michelin-starred chef
• Drinks in 10 bars and lounges
• Twice-daily turndown
• Drinks, Wi-Fi and Tips
• Includes £100 savings
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
10 nights from £1,775 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.
Due to evolving health protocols, some imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect current onboard and destination offerings, or the public health standards and government requirements that modify or limit these offerings. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries, and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice.