Departure Date: 12/05/2020
Nestled on the enchanting island of Barbados, Ocean Two Resort & Residences provide guests with an unrivalled experience with their impeccable services, luxurious accommodation and unexpected little touches. Immerse yourself in a tropical haven where you’ll enjoy sublime cuisine, superb facilities, quality savings and uniquely unforgettable experiences. Sink into a sumptuously oversized memory foam lounger poolside while you bask in the scented water misting service. Enjoy three daily Happy Hours that are signalled by the blowing of a conch shell or take a leisurely walk to the nearby charming town of Saint Lawrence Gap.
•Your beautifully decorated Hotel Room features a rainfall shower and a spacious private balcony. Elevate your stay with an upgrade to a fully equipped One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite that features a living area and kitchen.
• Enjoy sweeping views and the best cuisine that Barbados has to offer at the award-winning Taste Restaurant that hosts delightful weekly themed evenings, indulge in an unforgettable private dining experience beachside and delight at delectable dishes at the Quench Swimup Pool Bar.
• This resort boats an exceptional array of facilities. Unwind poolside at the adults-only rooftop Panorama Deck, bask in the blissful Barbados sun beachside or revitalize at the 24-hour Gym. Indulge in gourmet coffee and delectable sweet and savoury treats with the new Coffee & Tings at the Oasis Bar.
•Discover the exquisite Caribbean marine life onboard the phenomenal Atlantis Submarine, explore the captivating landscape of Barbados on an unforgettable Island Safari or marvel at the stunning crystallised formations of the Harrison’s Cave.
• 7 nights at Ocean Two Barbados & Residences
• Hotel Room, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick Airport 12/05/2020 with private return transfers included.
• Enjoy 40% savings and $100 of restaurant credit
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,485 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.