Departure Date: 25/07/2021
Voted the best resort in Vilamoura by guests on TripAdvisor, Blue & Green, The Lake Spa Resort has everything you need for a delightful getaway as a family. During your stay at the five-star resort, you’ll be just steps from Falésia beach, the marina and world-class golf courses as well as having three large swimming pools to choose from.
• Elegantly decorated, your Deluxe Garden View room features a delicate palette of colours that set the mood for relaxation. When better to soak up the sun than from your private balcony?
• Indulge yourself with a treatment at the spa, choosing from a range of treatments that draw inspiration from the five continents and the five senses. At Blue Spa, there’s hydrotherapy treatments while at Green Spa, a choice of Asian therapies help you unwind.
• Dine at the floating restaurant, Marenostrum, on the private lake or let Chef Victor Moreira and his team inspire you with their new à la carte summer menu featuring cured codfish loin, roasted lamb shank and sautéed prawns.
• The Koala Club offers activities both indoor and out, with the motto "good quality fun, creatively and safely" under the watchful eye of the hotel staff. Children are invited to enter a fantasy world where they become explorers in the company of Koala and Kookaburra, the friendly kids’ club characters.
• 7 nights at Blue & Green, The Lake Spa Resort, Algarve
• Deluxe Room Garden View, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with easyJet from London Heathrow, 25/07/21 with private return transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two adults and one child.
7 nights from £3,429 per family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.