Departure Date: 14/07/2020
This summer, whisk yourself away for an idyllic Indian Ocean escape at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa. Blissfully located on the tranquil shores of spectacular Trou d’Eau Douce bay, this sophisticated private hideaway embodies the true spirit of Mauritius and is the perfect destination for those seeking the ultimate holiday in paradise.
• Your Deluxe Coral Ocean View Room is designed in a modern island-chic style and features a spacious private balcony offering sweeping views over the glittering waters of the Indian Ocean.
• Lounge on the white sandy beach, pamper yourself with relaxing spa treatments, indulge in private island retreats and enjoy complimentary water sports such as snorkelling and water skiing. You can also tee off at two internationally-acclaimed 18-hole golf courses - one of which is set on an offshore private island
• The five exceptional restaurants allow you to enjoy cuisine from across the globe, including contemporary Japanese flavours at Kushi, a variety of Asian and international dishes at Bazaar, and laidback beachside dining at Republik Beach Club & Grill.
• Exclusively reserved for Shangri-La's guests, you can escape to your own private island retreat, the idyllic Ilôt Mangénie, for a true Robinson Crusoe-style experience. Bask in the sunshine on the secluded beach with a local speciality rum and listen to the sound of the soothing waves gently lapping the shore.
• 7 nights at Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Mauritius
• Deluxe Coral Ocean View Room, Half Board Dine Around
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Gatwick Airport 14/07/2020 with private return transfers included
• 50% savings, plus reduced Half Board Dine Around rates
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/04/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,475 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.