Departure Date: 12/05/2022
This 14-night all-inclusive itinerary circumnavigates Britain as well as hopping over to Ireland to bring you face to face with such disparate natural attractions as the Norfolk Broads, the Scottish Highlands, the Giant’s Causeway, the Isle of Skye and Dorset’s Jurassic Coast. You’ll also visit the compelling historic capitals of Edinburgh, Belfast and Dublin, each with its own distinct identity.
• Enjoy the luxury and space of a boutique vessel with all-balcony cabins, a cosseting spa, a sparkling outdoor pool and a 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio.
• Get an insider view of Edinburgh, Belfast, Greenock and Dublin on guided sightseeing excursions included in your holiday price.
• Explore the former herring port of Ullapool on the shores of Loch Broom, surrounded by rugged mountains.
• Cruise the remote islands of Hirta, Dun, Soay and Boreray in the volcanic St Kilda archipelago off the Hebridean coast – a UNESCO World Heritage Site both for its human and its natural history. And take optional excursions to the natural wonders of the fossil-rich Jurassic Coast, such as Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove.
Dover | Great Yarmouth | Newhaven (for Edinburgh) | Ullapool | Portree | St Kilda Archipelago | Greenock | Belfast | Holyhead | Dun Laoghaire | Portland | Dover
• 14 nights onboard Spirit of Discovery, Saga Cruises
• Balcony cabin, speciality dining and drinks
• Departing from Dover 12/05/22 with return travel service from your home to the port
• 4 sightseeing excursions
• Gratuities and WiFi
• Travel insurance and cancellation cover (reduction of £75 if not required)
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
14 nights from £3,895 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.