Departure Date: 29/06/2020
Set sail with Oceania onboard Riviera for a 10-night cruise around the Mediterranean, stopping off at some of its most iconic ports along the way. While on board, you’ll be blown away by O Life Ultimate which includes an alcoholic drinks package that also provides soft drinks, teas, coffees and juices, 6 shore excursions, $600 onboard credit, Wi-Fi and gratuities. The only thing you’ll be left to do is relax and enjoy this momentous voyage.
• Your Veranda room comes with exclusive Ultra Tranquillity Bed, free daily replenished mini bar, private teak veranda, Bulgari amenities and twice-daily maid service.
• Multiple dining venues to choose from of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. Jacques serves up timeless French cuisine in a regal setting.
• Fill your evenings with an ever-changing programme of on-stage productions in the Lounge, dance the night away at Horizons or relax to the classical sound of a string quartet, entertainment onboard is truly captivating.
• Join in with the 6 excursions from each port such as walking the city walls of Dubrovnik, a cooking class in Corfu, and wine tasting in Sicily.
Venice | Kotor | Dubrovnik | Corfu | Taormina | Amalfi/Positano | Rome (Civitavecchia)| Monte Carlo | Saint-Tropez | Toulon | Barcelona
• 10 nights onboard Riviera
• Veranda room, full board
• Return flights departing from London Heathrow or Gatwick 29/06/20 with transfers included
• Includes O Life Ultimate with an alcoholic drinks package which also provides soft drinks, teas, coffees and juices, 6 shore excursions, $600 onboard credit, Wi-Fi and gratuities
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
10 nights from £3,615 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.