Departure Date: 13/09/2020
Nestled on a beautiful secluded cove in Vathi, Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas provides guests with an exceptional five-star luxury experience. Inspired by the elements of water and earth, Daios cove’s sensational facilities, indulgent cuisine and bespoke experiences cater to all families. Daios Cove has introduced Our Protocol, a comprehensive guide to the health and safety measures in place throughout the resort, to ensure that you and your loved ones can enjoy carefree moments.
• Your elegantly designed open-plan Deluxe Sea View Room with Individual Pool features a furnished private balcony that offers dazzling views of the blissful Mediterranean.
• Home to an exciting array of gastronomical delights, Daios Cove hosts six incredible dining venues and bars that serve guests exceptional cuisine and delightful beverages.
• Embark on an exuberant adventure of the Mirabello Bay via a luxury private speedboat or explore the stunning landscape of Crete via a unique Land rover experience, where you’ll be captivated by quaint mountain villages and beautiful natural vistas.
• The children will be in their element at the Kid’s Club of Daios Cove, whilst for the adults Indulge in exquisite treatments and a regular calendar of serene wellness activities at the Goco Spa.
• 7 nights at Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas, Crete
• Deluxe Sea View Room with Individual Pool, Half Board
• Return flights with EasyJet (includes 1 hold baggage per person) departing from London Gatwick 13/09/2020 with private return transfers included
• Book a Deluxe Sea View and receive a complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Sea View with Individual Pool
• Enjoy 30% early booking discount
• Covered by TC Flexible Promise
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child under 12.
7 nights from £4,233 per family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.*Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel between September 2020 and March 2021. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.