Departure Date: 09/05/2022
Next May, enjoy a twin-centre holiday in Toronto and Vancouver, with Air Canada, with five nights in each giving you the chance to truly get under the skin of these fascinating destinations. Named the Best Airline in North America by the independent UK research firm Skytrax in 2019, Air Canada boasts one of the youngest and most efficient fleets of any global carrier.
• Spend 5 nights in the Ontario capital, staying at the sleek modern Chelsea Hotel Toronto with its 2 indoor pools.
• Discover the sights of this dynamic metropolis, where options include riding up the iconic CN Tower, taking the ferry to Toronto Island Park, touring the Royal Ontario Museum and strolling around the Distillery Historic District.
• Enjoy 5 nights at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel, another polished modern option in a perfect spot for sightseeing, with an indoor pool.
• Get to know this vibrant, ethnically diverse seaport with its lively art, theatre and music scenes and sights including Museum of Anthropology with its compelling First Nations collection.
• Fly in comfort and style with Air Canada, enjoying complimentary wines, spirits and meals, personal touchscreen TVs loaded with hundreds of hours of first-rate entertainment, in-seat power for laptops and a USB port for charging.
• 5 nights at the Chelsea Hotel, Toronto and 5 nights at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
• Standard room, room-only
• Return flights from London Heathrow Airport with Air Canada, departing 09/05/22 with return transfers included
• Domestic flights from Toronto to Vancouver
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
10 nights from £1,699 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.