Departure Date: 24/10/2021
This 22-night all-inclusive itinerary embraces centuries of Mediterranean culture on this fascinating voyage across the Mediterranean to absorb the delights of the alluring Adriatic coast. Over three unforgettable weeks you’ll discover UNESCO World Heritage sites of Dubrovnik’s medieval walled city and Split’s Roman Diocletian’s Palace, spend time in Venice, and stop at the picturesque islands of Malta, Menorca and lesser-visited Kotor.
• Enjoy the luxury and space of a new-in-2021 boutique vessel with all-balcony cabins, a cosseting spa, a sparkling outdoor pool and a 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio.
• Get an insider view of Malaga, Valletta, Dubrovnik, Venice, Split and Mahon on guided sightseeing excursions included in your holiday price.
• In Malaga, admire Moorish citadels, ruined castles, a Roman amphitheatre, a Renaissance cathedral and the Museu de Picasso devoted to the city’s most famous son.
• In Malta, make an optional visit to the ’Silent City’ of Mdina or head underground to the Byzantine-era Catacombs of St Paul. Meanwhile, in Venice, you’ll have more than 24 hours to explore 118 tiny islands joined by labyrinthine canals crossed by elaborate bridges.
Southampton | Malaga, Spain | Valletta, Malta | Dubrovnik, Croatia | Venice, Italy | Split, Croatia | Kotor, Montenegro | Mahon, Menorca | Gibraltar | Southampton
• 22 nights onboard Spirit of Adventure, Saga Cruises
• Standard balcony cabin, speciality dining and drinks
• Departing from Southampton 24/10/21 with return travel service from your home to the port
• Savings of up to £700pp
• 6 sightseeing excursions
• Gratuities and WiFi
• Travel insurance and cancellation cover (reduction of £75 if not required)
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
22 nights from £4,849 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.