Departure Date: 28/11/2020
Treat yourself to a truly luxurious Caribbean experience on board the sumptuous Seven Seas Splendour cruise. With Regent Seven Seas Cruises you’ll enjoy the Caribbean’s charming cultures, fascinating history and magnificent natural landscapes.
• Featuring contemporary décor, your elegantly fitted Veranda Suite features a spacious living room, luxurious bath amenities and a private balcony that affords mesmeric ocean views.
• Treat yourself to a spectacular fine-dining experience at the Chartreuse where you’ll enjoy sumptuous dishes and divine wines, savour a multitude of cuisine at the Compass Rose and treat your palette to traditional Pan-Asian culinary delicacies at the Pacific Rim.
• Explore the historic wonders of San Juan, discover the vibrant marine life and charming culture of Antigua and experience the cultural treasures, divine cuisine and unique activities of Gustavia.
• Boasting an exceptional theatre, an elegant casino, a tranquil spa and an array of stylish boutiques, this ship’s facilities are truly luxurious.
Miami | San Juan | St Kitts & Nevis | Antigua |St. Barths | Miami | Costa Maya | Roatan | Harvest Caye | Key West | Miami
• 9 nights onboard Seven Seas Splendour
• Veranda Suite, all-inclusive
• Return business class flights, departing 28/11/2020
• Complimentary upgrade to business class on both flights
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
9 nights from £8,585 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.