Departure Date: 30/04/2019
Take a magical journey to discover the many highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia with this incredible eighteen-day tour. Your once-in-a-lifetime adventure starts with an overnight stay in Vietnam’s bustling capital of Hanoi. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city, with a traditional cyclo ride to the Old Quarter and past the beautiful Hoàn Kiém Lake, before your tour moves on to iconic Halong Bay.
A spectacular UNESCO World Heritage site, board a luxury junk for an overnight cruise and sail on the emerald waters amongst the beautiful bay’s spectacular limestone karsts. Travelling onwards, take the overnight sleeper train to historic Hue, before wending your way through verdant landscape to the charming riverside town of Hoi An. Famed for its beautiful old buildings and its history as a merchant trading post, discover the fascinating old town, explore the vibrant local market and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Two relaxing nights in the vibrant coastal resort of Nha Trang follow, before the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. Formerly known as Saigon, this vibrant city has a real zeal for life. Over two nights here, enjoy a sightseeing tour that takes in the imposing Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office and Reunification Square, and visit the Cu Chi tunnels - the vast underground complex utilised by the Viet Cong during the war against the US. Next on your expertly-crafted itinerary is the mighty Mekong Delta. Travel by boat and get a glimpse into the lives of the local communities and stop at the floating market of Cai Be, before an overnight stay on the Mekong's banks. Continuing along this world-famous waterway, it’s on to Cambodia’s exciting capital of Phnom Penh. Known as the 'Pearl of Asia', this wonderful city is home to several ornate golden temples, as well as the moving Tuol Sleng - a museum dedicated to the history of the Khmer Rouge regime. Your unforgettable adventure culminates in Siem Reap, your gateway to the ancient kingdom of Angkor Wat, a source of true national pride and the world's largest religious structure. With a huge range of exciting excursions included as well as plenty of free time to explore, this incredible tour promises to deliver the holiday of a lifetime.
• 13 nights in selected 4 and 5* hotel accommodation | 1 night aboard a luxury junk in Halong Bay | 1 night on board a sleeper train from Hanoi to Hue (1 night at Melia Hanoi Hotel, Hanoi | 1 night aboard a luxury junk in Halong Bay | 1 night onboard a sleeper train from Hanoi to Hue | 1 night at Best Western Premier Indochine Palace, Hue | 2 nights at Royal Hoi An Mgallery, Hoi An | 2 nights at Novotel, Nha Trang | 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City | 1 night at Victoria Can Tho Resort, Can Tho | 2 nights at Sunway Hotel, Phnom Penh | 2 nights at Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Siem Reap)
• Double/Twin Room throughout
• 36 meals, including 15 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 10 dinners
• Flights available with Vietnam Airlines from London Heathrow Airport, departing 30/04/19
• All rail and coach travel as specified in the itinerary
• All sightseeing and excursions as specified in the itinerary
• Transfers included
• All entrance fees and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
• Services of a professional UK Tour Manager
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
18 days from £2,995 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.