Departure Date: 14/05/2020
With its famous promise: 'Give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind', the luxurious BodyHoliday promises the ultimate all-inclusive getaway for all the senses. Nestled amidst tropical gardens and lush rainforest on a secluded cove of pristine white sands, there couldn’t be a more idyllic corner of the world to retreat to.
• Your spacious Luxury Room is designed to the highest of standards, with French doors opening on to a beautiful balcony or terrace with stunning garden views.
• There are five fantastic all-inclusive restaurants to choose from, each serving the finest locally-sourced food made using fresh ingredients from the resort’s very own organic garden.
• Every day of your stay at BodyHoliday is a day of pampering, with a complimentary daily spa treatment and an endless list of land and water activities included. There are yoga sessions, fitness classes, scuba diving, sailing, tennis and golf, as well as more exotic adventures such as windsurfing along the glorious coastline, hiking the mountains or even abseiling a river gorge.
• Before your arrival, you’ll be able to plan a personalised schedule of activities and treatments to ensure that your wellness escape is tailor-made for you. However, you design it, BodyHoliday can be a hive of activity or a haven of peace and serenity.
• 7 nights at BodyHoliday, St. Lucia
• Luxury Room, All-inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick, 14/05/20 with transfers included
• Reduced rates included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 26/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details
7 nights from £2,275 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.