Departure Date: 08/02/2022
Next February, enjoy a dose of winter sun at the LUX* South Ari Atoll, which ranked among Condé Nast Traveler’s 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards’ best resorts in the Indian Ocean. With its chic thatched-roof beach bungalows and overwater villas and hip beach club, it’s perfect both for a peaceful hideaway and active adventures, or combining the two.
• A five-star PADI centre makes the resort a divers’ nirvana but you can also enjoy the snorkelling on the house reef, kayaking, jet-skiing, flyboarding, waterskiing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, fishing and traditional wooden dhoni cruises to discover rays, caves and shipwrecks.
• You can learn about the resort’s in-house marine biologists’ work to conserve the environment on an eco-tour. The resort is part of a Marine Protected Area: expect manta rays, sea turtles, thousands of species of reef fish, dolphins and whale sharks.
• The expansive spa boasts a dedicated wellness concierge, 11 garden and 4 overwater treatment villas, a sauna, a hammam, plunge pools and a yoga grove.
• Dining includes sophisticated takes on South-east Asian street food; sushi, teppanyaki and robata accompanied by a wide choice of sakes and Japanese whiskeys; and private beach barbecues.
• 7 nights at LUX* South Ari Atoll, Maldives
• Beach Pavilion, Half Board
• Return flights with Etihad from London Gatwick, departing 08/02/22 with sea-plane transfers included
• Includes 30% saving
Book by 31st October 2021
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £3,235 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.