Stress free travelling
1. Long Haul - get to the airport a minimum of 3.5 hours before
2. Short Haul - get to the airport a minimum of 2.5 hours before
3. Check in online 24 hours prior to departure and print off your boarding passes
4. Set off from home earlier - no one can predict the traffic
5. Arrange parking for the Meet and Greet (nearest to the airport terminal)
6. Take plenty of snacks for the car journey and waiting for your flight as well as bottles of water for pre-security
7. Wear comfortable clothing. Belts, shoes and jewellery will all have to be removed at the Security Gate (not the clothes!)
8. Have toiletries (under 100ml) in a see-through sandwich bag ready for the Security Gate
9. Parents, as long as you have the kids, passports, money and credit card, nothing else matters. Children pick up on your stress, if you cope, they will!
10. Book with a Travel Counsellor, we worry about all this, so you don't have to!