Departure Date: 14/01/2022
Start 2022 off in the the best way possible with a 2-night break at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, a fun-loving Wild West themed hotel an eight-minute complimentary shuttle ride from Disneyland Paris. The quirky room decor here was inspired by Sheriff Woody from the Toy Story films and all accommodation features one double bed and one or two pull-out truckle beds.
• Take in the sparkling fun on offer at the two iconic theme parks that make up Disneyland Paris: Disneyland Park and the movie-themed Walt Disney Studios Park, which celebrate their 30th anniversary in 2022. If you come before 10th January 2022, the parks will still be dressed up in their Christmas finery and the characters in their seasonal outfits.
• Enjoy Disney dining at your hotel, which has the ‘gourmet barn’ of the Chuck Wagon Café and the 1800s-inspired Red Garden Saloon, in the parks themselves, and in Disney Village.
• As well as new and classic rides and attractions for all ages, don’t miss extras including special shows and parades and the option of Meet & Greets with your favourite Disney characters.
• Relax at your hotel and enjoy its amenities and activities including pony rides for kids.
• 2 nights at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, near Disneyland Paris
• Standard Room, Room Only
• Return flights from Manchester Airport with Air France, departing 14/01/21 with Magical Shuttle Transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child.
2 nights from £1,065 per family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.