Departure Date: 28/08/2021
Tucked privately away in the folds of forested hills, this old stone house is perfectly at home with its timeless landscape. Imposing from the outside, it is delightfully welcoming in its big, airy rooms, where mellowed timber beams and terracotta floor tiles create a period frame for 21st century comfort.
• Rustic chic blends imperceptibly with understated elegance, in the charming breakfast kitchen, well equipped with modern appliances; the cool-toned country style dining room; and the adjacent spacious yet cosy sitting room.
• A separate library area and TV room add informal social space, beautiful bedrooms feature four-poster beds, bathrooms are replete with polished marble, and a games room, with table tennis, opens out to the garden.
• The beautiful swimming pool is situated in an elevated and sheltered, sunny spot approximately 50m from the villa. Sharing the same private estate as its popular sister-villa Vercenni, the house offers cook service for an extra leisurely touch, and is 3km from little shops and restaurants in Radda.
• 7 nights at Villa Casa Di Sopra, Tuscany
• 7-bedroom villa, Self-catering
• Return flights from London Gatwick Airport, 28/08/21
• 20% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 28/02/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on twelve people sharing.
7 nights from £329 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.