Departure Date: 22/04/2020
Having recently undergone a multi-million-dollar renovation, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion provides guests with an unrivalled experience of Barbados. Flying in Virgin Atlantic’s award-winning premium seats, you’ll experience exquisite luxury from the moment you arrive at the airport.
• Located above the beach, your Signature Oceanfront Room offers unobstructed views of the mesmeric ocean from your spacious glass-fronted balcony that features an outside ceiling fan, and sun loungers.
• Boasting a sublime pool, a jacuzzi, tennis courts and gardens this resort’s incredible facilities cater to guests every need.
• Treat yourself to a romantic candle-lit dinner for two with a private beach dining experience, enjoy an array of exuberant water sports or indulge in the variety of exquisite boutiques.
• With seasonally inspired menus the resorts divine restaurants provide guests with a delightfully unique culinary journey.
• 7 nights at Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados
• Signature Oceanfront Room, Bed and Breakfast
• Flying with Virgin Atlantic on Premium seats departing from Manchester airport, 22/04/2020 with private transfers included
• Save £2,969 (50% discount) when you book by 30/12/2020
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/12/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £3,255 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.