Departure Date: 13/03/2022
Discover the rich cultural heritage of the Mediterranean coast on a relaxing cruise exploring its Spanish, Italian and North African shores. From the show-stopping city of Barcelona to the authentic working port of Salerno, and hillside Cagliari to bustling Palermo, discover the region’s different facets. Also, visit Tunis with its colourful old Medina and the ancient ruins of Carthage.
• For a more in-depth experience of your destinations, head out on one of the optional excursions. Take a trip to the Benedictine Montserrat Monastery of Barcelona, explore the ruins of Pompeii in Salerno and see the sights of Cagliari in Sardinia on a sightseeing tour.
• The cutting-edge gym on the Sun deck is the place to head to for staying active throughout your cruise. At the adjoining Fitness Centre, the health and wellbeing expert will be on hand to offer advice, tailored exercise regimes and bespoke one-to-one sessions.
• Catch a talk from one of the onboard experts in The Chart Room, a space dedicated to enriching experiences to enhance the destinations that you visit.
• Not only is Spirit of Discovery a state-of-the-art ship, it also houses a suite of commissioned artworks from painters, sculptors and graphic artists that are on display throughout the ship.
Southampton | At sea | At sea | At sea | Malaga, Spain | At sea | Barcelona, Spain | At sea | Salerno, Italy | Palermo, Italy | La Goulette (For Tunis), Tunisia | Cagliari, Sardinia | At sea | At sea | Cadiz, Spain | At sea | At sea | At sea | Southampton
• 18 nights onboard Spirit of Discover, Saga Cruises
• Twin Cabin
• Departing from Southampton 13/03/22
• Save up to 35% off the full fare - early bookings have a greater chance of securing the best discounts
• Includes five sightseeing excursions
• Return Chauffeur service up to 250 Miles, all balcony cabins, all-inclusive drinks, onboard gratuities and world class dining
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
18 nights from £4,239 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.