Departure Date: 06/01/2022
This enticing voyage visits five Canary Islands where you can bask in subtropical sunshine and enjoy a variety of sights. Explore the lunar-like landscapes of Timanfaya National Park in Lanzarote. Discover the colonial architecture of La Palma on ‘Isla Bonita’ – Las Palma – which is known for its forest-clad peaks. Seek out over 50 artworks scattered across Puerto del Rosario. Plus, enjoy visits to 3,000-year-old Cadiz and the verdant island of Madeira.
• Your brand-new boutique cruise ship is the beautiful sister ship of Spirit of Discovery, yet features its own surprises including exciting new décor and a variety of culinary experiences.
• Enjoy all-inclusive drinks at any time of day in the ship’s bars. Whether you’re looking for a quiet drink, tea and coffee, or something a little more lively, you’ll find the perfect spot.
• With plush seating for 444 guests, The Playhouse theatre showcases colourful performances every evening, along with cinema screenings, live music and even matinee shows on sea days. Raked seating ensures everyone has the perfect view, every time.
• When the sun is shining, the elegant secret garden known as ‘The Terrace’ is the perfect spot to position yourself as you enjoy the fresh sea air. Sip a cocktail, relax on the soft loungers and watch the waves roll by.
Southampton | At sea | At sea | At sea | Cadiz, Spain | At sea | Arrecife, Lanzarote | Las Palmas, Gran Canaria | Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura | Santa Cruz, Tenerife | Santa Cruz, La Palma | Funchal, Madeira | At sea | At sea | At sea | Southampton
• 15 nights onboard Spirit of Adventure, Saga Cruises
• Twin Cabin
• Departing from Southampton 06/01/22, 29/03/22, 16/10/22 and 04/09/22 (prices vary based on departure date, please speak to your Travel Counsellor for more details)
• Save up to 30% off the full fare (based on 6th January sailing) - early bookings have a greater chance of securing the best discounts
• Includes five sightseeing excursions
• Return Chauffeur service up to 250 Miles, all balcony cabins, all-inclusive drinks, onboard gratuities and world class dining
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
15 nights from £3,535 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.