The popular Domes group has launched its newest brand for Summer 2022, ‘Domes Aulus’, with two new hotel openings...
Win £1,000 to spend with your Travel Counsellor
As everyone knows, it’s the special people that make the special places. Whether that's the tour leader who led you around the Serengeti, the waiter who remembered your favourite table, the couple that you met in the hotel one evening and have been friends with ever since, or the person who created your dream trip perfectly suited to you.
If you have a person/people that helped to make a travel experience of yours special, we want to hear about it. Send us your short stories (no more than 100 words) and accompanying photos about the people that have made your travel experiences special and you’ll be in with a chance of winning £1,000 to spend with your Travel Counsellor as well as featuring your story in our January campaign.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com or tag Travel Counsellors and use the hashtag #TCSpecialPlaces on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The competition will close on Wednesday 26th January at midday and we’ll announce the winner on Sunday 30th January.
All entries must include a story and accompanying image/images to be considered.
To give you some inspiration, we’ve included an example below from one of our Travel Counsellors.
We had the most fantastic trip to Saint Lucia. So much so that one couple became great friends and we have travelled with them back to Saint Lucia last October and also to Barbados in March 2020. We live in Devon and they live near Newcastle so had it not been for this trip, we would never have met
Prize draw – terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Entry is via the internet only.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must include a photograph(s) of a past holiday along with a story about your travels and be submitted via one of the following entry routes:
a. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Post on Facebook with the hashtag #TCSpecialPlaces
c. Post on Instagram with the hashtag #TCSpecialPlaces
d. Post on Twitter with the hashtag #TCSpecialPlaces
Upon entry, all entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive right to use, publish and reproduce the photographs and stories on social media, their website and printed materials.
4. The opening date for entries is 09:00 GMT on 17/12/2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 12:00 GMT on 26/01/2022. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including but not limited to technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind OR If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on [27/01/2022] (”Draw Date”).
7. The (one) winner will receive a £1000 Travel Counsellors Voucher redeemable against future bookings.
8. The winner will be notified by email or the social media channel that they used to enter (using details provided at entry) before 02/02/22 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 21 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Venus Building, No 1 Old Park Lane, Trafford City, Manchester, M41 7HA (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within 30 days after the closing date stated in condition 4.
If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter - Travel Counsellors Limited of Venus Building, No 1 Old Park Lane, Trafford City, Manchester, M41 7HA firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Travel Counsellors Limited of Venus Building, No 1 Old Park Lane, Trafford City, Manchester, M41 7HA email@example.com.
January is the time to banish the winter blues and book that Royal Caribbean cruise you’ve been dreaming about for so long...
Portugal has long been popular with families - especially the Algarve with its Blue Flag beaches and its child-friendly accommodation and attractions, including aqua-parks...