Departure Date: 12/12/2021
Treat the family to a wonderful winter holiday to remember in magical Lapland. This fairytale destination will capture your imagination from the moment you arrive. You and your family will enjoy the ultimate opportunity to be fully immersed into the wonders of Lapland and spend quality time together.
• The stunning hotel Levi Panorama is located at the top of Levi fell with magnificent views over the ski slopes and the surrounding winter landscapes.
• The Panorama Family Rooms boasts spacious, well-equipped bedrooms, providing comfort for the whole family after a day of exploring.
• You are welcome to use the convenient Levi Summit gondola, which departs from outside the hotel and takes less than 5 minutes to reach the centre of Levi – making it extremely easy to explore the resort. You will receive a free day ticket for each day of your stay (excluding day of departure)
• Alternatively, there is plenty of space to relax; enjoy a light bite at one of three restaurants all with slope views, unwind in the panoramic sauna or at one of the resort bars.
• 3 nights at Hotel Levi Panorama
• Family Room, Half Board
• Return flights from Manchester, 12/12/2021
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults & 1 child (age 2-5)
3 nights from £3,379 per family of three
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.