Departure Date: 10/10/2021
After months of travel restrictions, it’s time to plan ahead for a real bucket-list adventure. Spend two nights in the thick, verdant jungles of southern Thailand as you get to know the resident herd of Asian Elephants, before heading to the Pearl of the Andaman, Phuket, for a soothing stay at the luxurious Banyan Tree Phuket.
• Elephant Hills are Thailand’s first luxury tented camps and during your stay you won’t miss any creature comforts of home as you enjoy comfortable beds, ensuite hot showers and mosquito nets to keep the wildlife outside.
• Interact with the park’s resident elephants in an ethical way, watching them bathe in the mud pool before feeding them one of their daily meals.
• With your own private pool at the Banyan Tree Phuket, you can relax and enjoy your spacious villa with its tropical surroundings, spacious interiors and free-standing bathtub.
• Take a massage in your own villa surrounded by the elegant furnishings. Traditional Thai massages are the team’s speciality so if you’re feeling tight and knotted, they’re the perfect way to reinvigorate yourself.
• 7 nights at Banyan Tree Phuket and 2 nights at Elephant Hills, Khao Sok
• Banyan Pool Villa, Bed and breakfast and Elephant Hills Main Camp, Full Board
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, 10/10/21 with return transfers included
• Enjoy 50% savings on stay at Banyan Tree Phuket
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
9 nights from £1,919 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.