Departure Date: 23/11/2020
Let the Caribbean rhythm carry you away this winter as you leave behind all the stresses of domestic life and let your hair down in Barbados. Picture waking up to the rhythmic sound of the waves and heading out for a morning stroll along the Caribbean's golden shores before engaging with a day of exhilarating activities planned for you by your hotel.
• Your Garden View Suite features a separate living area with private balcony or patio and magnificent garden views. Your bathroom features a free-standing shower and separate soaking tub.
• During your stay, get involved with the programme of complimentary water sports and assortment of bespoke tours and excursions to satisfy even the most well-travelled visitor, including visits to local art galleries and museums. After a day of activities, sit back and watch a classic movie under the stars.
• Let the award-winning chef take you on a culinary journey across the three on-site restaurants. At Tapestry, you’ll find seasonally inspired menus with delightfully indulgent touches. Meanwhile in the intimate surroundings of The Wine Cellar you can sample global flavours of the finest wines.
• Art is an integral feature of the hotel, transforming the space to give it a more personal feel. Guests are invited to join the staff on a tour as they explore creative hubs, museums and art galleries throughout the island of Barbados.
• 7 nights at Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels, Barbados
• Garden View One Bedroom Suite, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick, 23/11/20
• Includes 40% discount
• Covered by the TC Flexible Promise*
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,695 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire. *Applicable on selected new Travel Counsellors Package bookings (see Booking Terms for details) for travel between September 2020 and March 2021. Revised travel date must be within 11 months of the original departure date. Any additional costs of amended travel arrangements will be payable. Your Travel Counsellor can confirm whether the offer applies to your booking.