Departure Date: 10/07/2022
Enjoy a luxurious week in the UNESCO World Heritage listed Alentejo capital Evora, where your hotel, the Convento do Espinheiro, is so historic it even has its own opulent 15th-century chapel. These days the hotel is a place of worldly indulgences, from spa treatments to wine-tasting sessions in the gorgeous cellar and even concerts in the chapel.
• Wander the streets of Evora, most famous for its dramatic, thought-provoking Chapel of Bones and for its Roman temple.
• Take advantage of your hire car to discover the country’s most sparsely populated region at your leisure. It’s often overlooked by holidaymakers so you won’t ever feel crowded.
• Head for the Alqueva Dark Sky Zone east of Evora to experience world-class stargazing.
• Amble the cobbled alleys of medieval hilltop Monsaraz overlooking Alqueva lake, and marvel at its ancient castle keep with its history of illegal bullfights.
• Head for the Alentejo’s stunning Atlantic coastline, which includes the wild and spectacular Tróia Peninsula, dubbed the Portuguese Hamptons.
• 7 nights at Convento do Espinheiro Historic Hotel & Spa, Evora
• Deluxe Convent, bed & breakfast
• Return flights from London Gatwick with EasyJet, departing 10/07/2022, with car hire included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults.
7 nights from £769 per person for 2 people sharing
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.