Departure Date: 13/05/2020
Featuring four blissful pools, kids and teens clubs, a championship golf course and a variety of bespoke experiences, JA Beach Hotel treats guests to an unforgettable experience of Dubai. With Deluxe All Include you’ll enjoy an array of divine cuisine and refreshing beverages at exceptional restaurants and bars.
• Complete with excellent décor, your Sea View room features a furnished balcony that affords captivating views of the mesmeric Arabian Gulf.
• Pamper yourself at the Calm Spa & Salon, embark on a unique seaplane excursion at the marina or enjoy a variety of enthralling water sports.
• Offering guests deep-sea fishing, sunset sailing and mini golf amongst other activities, this resort boats a wealth of unmissable activities.
• Celebrate Middle Eastern Cuisine at the magnificent Phoenicia restaurant, enjoy an eclectic mix of international flavours at Ibn Majed or indulge in excellent Asian cuisine at the White Orchid Restaurant.
• 5 nights at JA Beach Hotel
• Sea View Room, Deluxe All Inclusive
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Birmingham Airport 13/05/2020 with private return transfers included
• Reduced rates included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
5 nights from £939 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.