Departure Date: 02/07/2022
Dramatically arrayed along a clifftop with glorious views down over the fishing town after which it is named, Jumeirah Port Soller is an intimate luxury retreat, boasting stunning mountain and sea views out across the Mediterranean Sea.
• Two heated pools (one infinity), a kids’ club and six restaurants and bars all with wonderful views are among on-site facilities, while bespoke excursions and activities including hikes to vineyards, orange-field visits, gin or olive oil tastings and cookery lessons will bring you into contact with the authentic life of Mallorca.
• Regular hotel shuttles down to Port Soller allow you to hop aboard the vintage tram to historic Soller town for cultural sights such as the Can Prunera modern art museum and the Balearic Museum of Natural Sciences and surrounding botanical gardens.
• The resort’s spa takes a holistic approach to wellbeing with its vegan skincare and new-generation spa treatments using local natural ingredients such as oranges, lemons, almonds and olive oil. Don’t miss the signature treatments in the hammam suite with its views over the UNESCO Heritage listed Tramuntana mountains with all their scope for hiking, cycling and birdwatching.
• Grab a sundowner at 180° Lobby Bar, enjoying panoramic views out over the port and surrounding mountains.
• 7 nights at Jumeirah Port Soller, Majorca
• Deluxe Mountain View Room, Bed & breakfast
• Return flights from London Luton Airport with easyJet, departing 02/07/22 with return transfers included
• 20% summer savings
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/10/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,099 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.