Departure Date: 13/04/2020
Set on the world-famous Palm Jumeriah, Anantara the Palm Dubai boasts 400 metres of private shoreline and spectacular views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf. Indulge in this blissfully unique resort where you’ll be treated to sublime accommodation, exquisite restaurants and a truly phenomenal spa.
• Your beautifully appointed Lagoon View Room features a spacious furnished balcony that affords delightful views of the resort’s verdant gardens.
• Unwind in the soothing infinity pool, revitalise at the fitness centre or enjoy the shimmering Arabian Gulf via wakeboard, stand-up paddle board or kayak.
• Delight at a rich variety of international cuisines at Crescendo, enjoy delectably traditional Asian cuisine at Mekong and savour divine Australian outback barbecue dishes at Bushman’s Restaurant & Bar.
• Soothe your senses at the resort’s sensational spa that features experience showers, an aroma steam room, a Kneipp walk, salt inhalation room, ice grotto and bamboo sauna amongst a vast array of exceptional wellness facilities.
• 4 nights at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
• Premier Lagoon View Room, Half Board
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Glasgow Airport 13/04/2020 with return private transfers included
• 50% savings and complimentary half board
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 30/04/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
4 nights from £1,229 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.