Departure Date: 21/11/2021
Ready to return to the seas this year? Saga’s Spirit of Discovery will be setting sail for the Canary Islands in November to explore the soaring peaks, rolling sand dunes and lunar-like terrain of this Atlantic archipelago. As well as visiting four of the Canary Islands, you’ll also visit Madeira and the historic capital of Portugal.
• You’ll enjoy four included sightseeing excursions, helping you get under the skin of your ports of call, in Funchal, Santa Cruz, Arrecife and Lisbon.
• You'll be joined by wildlife experts from ORCA, the foremost European whale and dolphin conservation charity, who will help you to spot whales, dolphins and seabirds and an array of other wildlife out on deck throughout your voyage.
• Savour world-class cuisine at no extra cost at a choice of four restaurants. In the Grand Dining Room, the finest British and International Cuisine is served up at breakfast, lunch and dinner with an ever-changing menu featuring the likes of duck and shiitake spring rolls, classic French onion soup, and pan-fried halibut.
• Catch a live show from the musical ensembles at The Club by Jools. Saga has worked closely with Jools Holland to bring this idea to life, and it’s designed as a classic 1950s cabaret club, with elegant wood panelling and a grand piano.
Southampton | At sea | At sea | At sea | Funchal, Madeira | Santa Cruz, Tenerife | Santa Cruz, La Palma | Las Palmas, Gran Canaria | Arrecife, Lanzarote | At sea | Lisbon, Portugal | At sea | At sea | Southampton
• 14 nights onboard Spirit of Discovery, Saga Cruises
• Twin Cabin
• Departing from Southampton 21/11/21
• Save up to 25% off the full fare - early bookings have a greater chance of securing the best discounts
• Includes four sightseeing excursions
• Return Chauffeur service up to 250 Miles, all balcony cabins, all-inclusive drinks, onboard gratuities and world class dining
• New lower single fare from £5,425 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
14 nights from £3,199 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.